Solange Set [Chanel Month - Day 4]


  • New meshes
  • 2 packages / 3 swatches each
  • HQ, BG compatible
  • Female teen +
  • Specular, shadow, normal maps
  • All LODs
  • Custom thumbnails
  • Disallowed for random
Some terms of use (most important):
  • You can recolor and convert to other versions of the sims
  • And you definitely can’t re-upload MY content to other sites (me and copyright are gonna eat you alive for that, you’d better not mess with me). Just remember that it’s MY content and only I have a right to post it however I want. If you have some problems with that - just unfollow and leave like a normal person. I don’t need any lections from you on how I should post MY (again, MY) OWN content.

DOWNLOAD (But first, read my TOU here again too, if you having a hard time understanding from a first time)
Patreon (Ad Free)

 
Copyright © MURPHY x BRADFORD x NOCTIS. Designed by OddThemes