Chanel Standing Collar Puffy Jacket [Chanel Month - Day 7]

  • New mesh
  • 8 swatches
  • HQ, BG compatible
  • Left bracelet category (UV placement on hats)
  • Female teen+
  • All LODs
  • Shadow map
  • Custom thumbnail
  • Disallowed for random

Some terms of use (most important):
  • You can only recolor (don't include mesh) or convert to other parts of The Sims.
  • You can't re-upload MY CONTENT to other sites or edit it without MY permission (always remember about copyright, okay(I mean, if you even know about it (if not, go and read about it and then go back here))). And remember that it's MY content and only I have a right to post it and decide how to post it. If you have some problems with that - just leave this page. I don't need any lections from you on how I should post MY OWN content. I will listen to you ONLY if you're somehow affiliated with EA and MAXIS. 
  • And always remember that karma is a bitch and I am too.
DOWNLOAD (But first, read my TOU on Tumblr too if you having a hard time understanding from a first time)
Patreon (Ad Free)

 
Copyright © MURPHY x BRADFORD x NOCTIS. Designed by OddThemes